Wednesday 8 March 2017

Lee Brennan: "I Can't Wait To Get Started With Sleeping Beauty"

Written By: Mark Armstrong

Provided By: Epstein Theatre

Christmas is long gone and the Easter eggs are starting to fill up the shop shelves, which can only mean that the Epstein Theatre's annual Easter pantomime is upon us! This year, it'll be Sleeping Beauty, and another star-studded cast will include 911 star Lee Brennan and home-grown actress Tina Malone. To find out more about how the Epstein Easter extravaganza will provide, we spoke to Lee about Sleeping Beauty, his role in the production and his time as part of 911 ...

First of all, tell us about your role as the Prince in Sleeping Beauty.

This is the first time I've played a Prince, actually. In the past, I've played Peter Pan and Aladdin. I'm gonna bring some energy, fun and cheekiness to the role, and of course I get to kiss the Princess, which is not a bad thing if you're the Prince! (Laughs). I'm looking forward to it; I can't wait to get started in rehearsals.

Visit our Theatre sub-page for full article by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment